Websites terms and conditions of use
Welcome to https://willmann.coach (the Website).
The Website is operated by Willmann Der Coach (ABN 26977685818). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated products or services, is subject to the Terms and Policy. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must not continue to use the Website, or any of services.
- When you visit the Website, we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the services and all of the related products are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the services and the Website including all content on the Website are and remain the property of Willmann Der Coach.
- Willmann Der Coach does not grant any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the services to any person without express authority. All other rights are expressly reserved by Willmann Der Coach.
- Willmann Der Coach retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer to you any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process).
- You may not, without the prior written permission of Willmann Der Coach and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the services or third party services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
- We own all copyright subsisting in material contained on the Website, except where indicated otherwise. Any reproduction of material from the Website must be only for non-commercial or private use and must ensure that we are appropriately acknowledged.
- All material that is provided on the Website is intended for informational purposes only. The provision of material is for general guidance and interest and should not be relied upon to constitute professional advice.
- While effort is made to regularly update the contents of the Website, we do not guarantee that the material is correct and up to date, and the receiver or information should be aware that the law is liable to frequently change.
- Where the Website contains links to other websites, we do not accept any responsibility for the material on those sites and we do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or currency of material contained on any other linked website. We do not make any representation that the material contained on other websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party. We do not make any representation or warranty as to how personal information is managed on other websites.
The Terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, and the laws of the Commonwealth, where applicable.
We reserve our right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at our discretion. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication.
Complaints about the Website can made by writing to the principal via the details below:
Address: 247 McLeod Street, Cairns North, Queensland, 4870
Copyright photos: Hans-Georg Willmann
Copyright © 2022 Willmann Der Coach, Hans-Georg Willmann